1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To approve the Minutes of the forty-first Annual General Meeting
3. To receive the Chairman’s Report
4. To receive the Secretary’s Report
5. To receive the Treasurer’s Remarks
6. To elect a Branch Committee composed of a Chairman, Vice-Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer, Exhibition & Publicity Officer, Assistant Secretary and seven Ordinary Members
7. To receive a report on the paddle steamer WAVERLEY from Waverley Steam Navigation Company Limited, and on the motor vessel BALMORAL
8. To receive a report on the paddle steamer MAID OF THE LOCH
9. Any other competent business
At the conclusion of business, John Beveridge will present the ‘missing footage’which a technology malfunction prevented him from showing during his talk to the Branch on 17 February.
Members should receive their copy of the Spring 2012 issue of Paddle Wheels along with a copy of the 2012 National Timetable for Waverley and Balmoral before the AGM. The minutes of the forty-first AGM will also be included with the mail out.
Scottish Branch Committee