The forty-third Annual General Meeting of the Scottish Branch will take place on Friday 19th April at 7.30 p.m.at the Renfield St Stephen's Church Centre, 260 Bath Street, Glasgow to transact the following business:
1) To receive apologies for absence
2) To approve the minutes of the forty-second AGM
3) To receive a chairman's report
4) To receive a secretary's report
5) To receive the treasurer's remarks
6) To elect a branch committee composed of a chairman, vice-chairman, secretary, treasurer, exhibition & publicity officer, assistant secretary and seven ordinary members
7) To receive a report on the paddle steamer Waverley from Waverley Steam Navigation Company Limited, and on the motor vessel Balmoral
8) To receive a report on the paddle steamer Maid of the Loch
9) Any other competent business.
After the conclusions of the business, we will join the West Highland Steamer Club for a talk by John Whittle on "40 years of Caledonian MacBrayne".
Scottish Branch Committee